White wine – Pilas Bonas
Spanish white wine with Pago Designation of Origin
Two white grape varieties that make a perfect wine. A delightful mix of Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay that you should definitely try. An elegant wine that clearly reflects the unique environment in which the Pago Casa del Blanco winery is located.
- Wine with the highest Spanish designation of origin: Pago wine
- Winery: Pago Casa del Blanco
- Region: Castile-La Mancha
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay & Sauvignon Blanc
- Fruity, aromatic, full-bodied
- Vintage: 2022
A splendid Spanish white wine with a special designation of origin
- Grape varieties: 50% Chardonnay, 50% Sauvignon Blanc, which complement each other wonderfully
- Vintage: 2022
- Characteristics: Spanish white wine, contains sulphites
- Aromas: intense and fresh aromas, ripe white fruits such as pear or pineapple
- Protected Designation of Origin: DOP Pago Casa del Blanco
Vino de Pago is the highest level of quality that a Spanish wine can achieve. It is still above the quality of a DO wine. In Spain there are 20 wineries that bear this designation of origin. Each of them has its own DOP Pago wine designation.
- Alcohol content: 12%
- Content: 0.75l
Alcoholic fermentation: 20 days at 14ºC in stainless steel tanks. One month contact with the fermenting yeast.
- The Pago Casa del Blanco winery:
The Pago Casa del Blanco winery is located in Manzanares in the province of Ciudad Real in Castile-La Mancha. It is a family winery that looks back on more than 150 years of history.
This Spanish white wine harmonises wonderfully with our Pisto Manchego. The acidity of this pepper and tomato dish goes perfectly with this fruity and full-bodied white wine.
The wine also goes well with: light pasta and rice dishes, salad, soft cheese (e.g. goat cheese), shellfish, fatty fish.
There are no reviews yet.