Who is responsible for processing your data??
• Company: DIANA ZOVKIC (CHATEO HOME TASTING)
• Address: C / SAN JUAN, 70 – 13300 VALDEPEÑAS (CIUDAD REAL) – SPAIN
• NIF: X4934126M
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Telephone: +34 644392850
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We treat the personal data of customers and those interested in our products and services (hereinafter USERS), which you provide to us for the following purposes:
• Management and administration of the contractual relationship with suppliers and customers.
• Provide interested parties with commercial information about products and services that may be of interest to them.
• Answering questions, if they are asked via the website or email.
• When you become a customer, we need your information in order to efficiently carry out the service you have purchased and to provide access to tastings, workshops, courses, etc.
• Sending newsletters when you request them.
In the event that the USER subscribes to our newsletter or blog, his email will become part of our database for sending messages. To subscribe to this service, you need to check the box for the subscription. If you do not do this, you will not receive our newsletter.
For the correct provision of the services offered by DIANA ZOVKIC (CHATEO HOME TASTING), the USER must enter the necessary data when ordering a product or service on our website. Likewise, by using our website, the user declares that he is of legal age.
How long will we keep your data?
The data for sending commercial communications about our products or services will be retained for an indefinite period until you express your willingness to delete these products, if applicable.
The data, which are provided exclusively for the solution of inquiries or for the preparation of offers, if no commercial communications are to be received, are kept for 2 years.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your data is:
• Execution of the contract in the event that you are a customer or a supplier.
• Consent of the USER if you make a request in our contact form or subscribe to the newsletter or blog.
• Legitimate interest in sending advertising.
To which recipients will your data be transmitted?
The data will not be shared with third parties.
Where does the data that we hold come from?
The data that www.chateohometasting.com treats and processes were obtained with the consent of the USER.
Which data are saved?
The categories of personal data processed:
• Identification data
• Access codes or passwords
• Postal addresses and email addresses
• Information on the means and forms of payment that the USER provides when purchasing products
What rights do you have when you provide us with your data?
Everyone has the right to receive confirmation as to whether or not we are treating personal data that concern them. Interested parties have the right:
1. Welche Rechte schützen Sie in Bezug auf die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten?
• Right to request access to your personal data.
• Right to rectification or deletion.
• Right to request that your data processing be restricted.
• Right to object to processing.
• Right to data portability.
• Right to withdraw the consent given.
Access / correction and deletion: Interested persons have the right to access their personal data and to request the correction of inaccurate data or, if necessary, to request its deletion if the data is no longer required for the fulfillment of the contract, among other things.
Restriction: In certain circumstances, interested parties can request that the processing of their data be restricted. In this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Objection: Interested parties can object to the processing of their data. DIANA ZOVKIC (CHATEO HOME TASTING) will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons or to exercise or defend possible claims, and we will duly block them for the appropriate period as long as legal obligations exist.
Likewise, the interested party has the right to oppose the acceptance of automated individual decisions that have legal effects or could significantly influence them.
Portability: Interested persons can request and receive or request the data concerning them and which they have provided. These must be made available to you in a structured format for further use and sent to another data controller of your choice for mechanical reading.
2. When will we respond to your request?
We will answer your inquiries as soon as possible and in any case within one month of receiving your inquiry. If necessary, this period can be extended by a further two months, taking into account the complexity and number of inquiries. The responsible person will inform the interested party about the extension within the first month after submitting the application.
3. Do you have the right to withdraw your consent?
The interested party has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent given at the time of their subscription or provision of data.
4. Who do you need to contact to exercise your rights?
In order to exercise their rights, the interested party can send a letter with all their data, including a photocopy of the identity card or passport and the indication of the exercised right, by post to DIANA ZOVKIC (CHATEO HOME TASTING) address C / SAN JUAN, 70, 13300 VALDEPEÑAS (CIUDAD REAL) or by email to email@example.com.
5. Do you have the right to assert claims?
If you are not satisfied with the exercise of your rights, you have the right to file a complaint with the National Control Authority. To do this, you need to contact the Spanish Data Protection Authority. www.aepd.es
By using the services of www.chateohometasting.com and providing their personal data, the USER declares that he is of legal age.
DIANA ZOVKIC (CHATEO HOME TASTING) declines all responsibility for the violation of this requirement.
DIANA ZOVKIC (CHATEO HOME TASTING) has adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of personal data and has tried to install means and additional technical measures to prevent loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized access and theft of the DIANA ZOVKIC (CHATEO HOME TASTING) to avoid personal data provided. Therefore, DIANA ZOVKIC (CHATEO HOME TASTING) is not responsible for possible damage or loss that may result from malfunctions, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or malfunctions of this electronic system due to external causes. However, in the event of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by third parties through unauthorized interference beyond the control of DIANA ZOVKIC (CHATEO HOME TASTING), the user must note that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11th, Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, we inform you that email addresses can be used to send information about our organization. If you do not receive any information or would like to revoke the consent given for the processing of your data, please do so in the manner indicated above or in writing to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this data protection information